Friday, November 21, 2008

countdown

It's Friday again! I hope to work on my tweety project over the weekend and finish it! If only I'd give it my time, I can do it in one sitting. And I say, that's the spirit! ;) So far, this is how it looks:


And as I eagerly look forward to seeing my final tweety, there are also few occasions that I can't wait to celebrate:
  • 3 days before our 2nd wedding anniversary. After the seemingly roller-coaster ride of marital life, we're now on our second year, and definitely still counting. *super happy*

  • 34 days before Christmas. I wish we can spend our vacation in Bicol again. The place is rejuvenating, a great treat after a year of hard labor!

  • 41 days before the New Year. The year is ending, another one is coming. Hopefully 2009 will be more promising and all that we have planned and worked for will finally bear fruit. And of course, another year to try to be better sa isip, sa salita, at sa gawa (in thoughts, in words, and in deeds).

No comments: