Wednesday, October 22, 2008

first craft

Since last night, my mind has been excitedly preoccupied by this thing I wish to try doing: handmade jewelries. Yes! Those beaded earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. I thought, these items can be perfect Christmas gifts for the girls and ladies in my life. Maybe I can design some for the gentlemen, too. But before I even day dream of my designs, I need to take on my first step to start this project – buy my own tools and bead supplies. Then I’ll find out if I’ve got talent in this craft. :)

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Rod said...

That would be also a nice business idea :)

jacqueline said...

actually! but it's gonna be a long way before i can do that, i have to master the craft first. when that happens, you'll be my first client. ;)

Angeli said...

so rod will be wearing your beads on his ears? that i can't wait to see. mwahahahaha

jacqueline said...

yes! :) and chokers on his neck, too! :))