Saturday, November 7, 2009

half-satisfied

To satisfy my craving for chicken empanada from Red Ribbon, I requested Husband to drive me to the nearest branch after an afternoon meeting with a client yesterday.

Though I was happy that the empanada didn't fall short of my gustatory expectation (I had two pieces, actually), I was a bit disappointed with the carbonara meal that I have ordered for. I don't think that it was worth the price I paid for it. Even the palabok meal that Husband had was not good either... it was bland and the serving was small. As customers we are willing to pay the cost, and having said that, we hope that we also get the value of what we are paying for.

At any rate, I enjoyed our merienda because it was spent with Husband and my dear Mama.


5 comments:

Agnes said...

Yeah, at least you were in good company!

jacqueline said...

Yes, Agnes. Thankfully, I was. :)

Heather Landry said...

Good company can make a lot of things better! I'm sorry you weren't happier with your food! That's so aggravating when you pay good $ for it!

P.S. Glad to see you blogging more!

jacqueline said...

thanks, Heather. I am working on keeping my balance between facebook and blogging. LOL...

Amelia said...

I noticed that Jac. Isn't Red Ribbon not so good whenit comes to meal. Their breads and cakes are awesome but come to those they are not....

but anyway, good that you were at least satisfied with the empanada :)