Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I thank God for the year 2008...

As the year 2008 comes to an end, I would like to thank the Lord for everything that has happened in my life, whether good or bad. The good things encouraged me to do better, and the not-so-good ones challenged me to give my best.

To all that I have offended, I apologize. To those who have helped me in any way, thank you all so much. I have survived 2008 because God has blessed me with people like you.

This coming new year 2009, I pray that God will continue to bless me and my family, relatives, friends (cyber ones included of course!), and colleagues with more hope, faith and love that the rest of the new year will be better than ever.

Allow me to share this message I have received from a well-wisher: God is the reason why even in pain we smile... even in sorrow we believe... even in betrayal we trust... and even in fear we continue to fight.

Again, happy new year to all!

No comments: