Thursday, May 13, 2010

3rd month

I have just recently stopped importing blog posts into my facebook account to give myself freedom again to write about anything I think of. Family members, relatives and long-time friends seem to worry about my state when they read any of my writings that somehow, they think, reflect a not-so-good condition.

Nothing to worry about me, I am A-ok. It's been three months now since we arrived here. I would say that my circumstances haven't changed that much yet, but I am coping up. The weather has been getting colder, with winter starting in less than three weeks from now. I have joined a library, and now few pages away from finishing the first book I borrowed (The Fifth Mountain by Paulo Coelho).

Today is extra special because I have received a package from my Kuya (big brother), and even more special because my nephews sent their handmade birthday card for me... the first presents I have received for my birthday on Monday. :)


6 comments:

A said...

Happy Birthday Jacqueline!!!!!!!

jacqueline said...

hi JESSON and REY ANN. thanks for dropping by my blog.

Thank you, Agnes, for the birthday greetings.

Angeli said...

sana patuloy kang maging masaya. yan ang birthday wish ko para sa iyo.

happy, happy birthday, jac!

xoxo

jacqueline said...

maraming salamat, angeli. :)

Heather Landry said...

Aww happy birthday Jacqueline!

jacqueline said...

Thanks, Heather! :)