Monday, September 29, 2008

my weekend...

Before last weekend came, I was thinking of having myself glued in front of the computer, editing and updating my cyber accounts on Saturday and Sunday.

I started posting on Friday night even though my Internet connection at home wouldn’t open this site. Thanks to one of its features allowing bloggers to post just by sending an email to a secret address, I was able to update my site.

So what kept me busy last weekend? Here’s the list:

Saturday

Ø Alvin and Jen’s son Joaquin’s Christening day; Lorenz is Ninong

Ø Kuya Lito’s birthday (though we only stayed for almost an hour) because we still have...

Ø ...our badminton game

Ø chikahan over coffee at our favorite local coffee shop, Barista, with my bestfriend (since Grade 3) Oneng and my close friend turned sis-in-law Karen; we stayed until about 12midnight (while Lorenz was out to Alvin’s post birthday celebration)

Sunday

Ø Since puyat, we woke up at 10:30AM (very late, i know!)

Ø Badminton game at 2:30PM

Ø Rest, rest, rest...

And so, that’s how my weekend went... tiring yet fun!

No comments: