Thursday, February 11, 2010

tick tack tick tack...

With twenty-five hours left before the trip that will open a new book of my life, I want to make my presence felt in the blog world (well, at least to the three people I know who would be reading this... ^_^).

I am so excited that I am not sure if I can sleep it through the night. :) I am sure that there will be a moment of sadness as we leave our families behind, but I am also sure that things will turn out for the best.... I'm keeping my faith alive!

So, until my next post from the land down under...

Have a great time, everyone! :) God bless you!


6 comments:

Agnes said...

I am so excited for you, J!

Angeli said...

i wish you and lorenz all the best jac. :)

jacqueline said...

Thanks, Agnes and Anj. :)

Heather Landry said...

And I'm the third person! LOL Jaqueline, I wish you all of the luck and happiness possible. Have a safe move!

jacqueline said...

Thanks, Heather!

yes you are the third person... LOL
i'm now writing from Melbourne! yay! :))

KenKen said...

I read your blog if it makes you feel any better haha. Sounds like an awesome experience!!!